I am now using my Dell computer to write on my blog. And to look at everyone else's blogs.
It just came this afternoon and I can't sleep so I'll see if any one's blog can put me to sleep. Not yet. They are all fun to read.
Monday while Angela was watching Connor while Amy gave her presentation at BYU, I was waiting at home for the Fed Ex guy to deliver my new color copier printer. And it came right at noon so I was glad I stayed home. The box was huge and weighed over 100 pounds. I was so excited I opened it in the front entry way. I was very creative to be able to get the box and all the packing materials off of it and I even put all the color toner cartridges in and got it all set up. I even hooked it up to my old laptop and my office computer and printed from both of them. Now I got my new Dell hooked up and I can print from anywhere because it is on the network Lance hooked up for me. So no pictures.
And also today when I was at Angela's house she fixed up my background. Isn't it purdy?
Life in Texas - First Day of Fall
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment