One of our very favorite temples. The Washington DC Temple is gorgeous inside and out. When we lived in Rockville Maryland the ward building we attended was right next door. And that is where Kyle, Karmel and Lonny were all baptized. Great memories!
I'm jealous! The last time I was in DC I couldn't go inside the temple. That's the one temple I want to go to more than any other. Some day I will! If I get sealed in this life, it WILL be in the DC temple!
You will. And it is very special inside and out. I walked up the flights of stairs inside so I could enjoy the special stained glass and we took pictures from every angle including the bridge over the freeway.
2 comments:
I'm jealous! The last time I was in DC I couldn't go inside the temple. That's the one temple I want to go to more than any other. Some day I will! If I get sealed in this life, it WILL be in the DC temple!
You will. And it is very special inside and out. I walked up the flights of stairs inside so I could enjoy the special stained glass and we took pictures from every angle including the bridge over the freeway.
Post a Comment