Marcy requested the Dr's Time of D.... picture. Too bad everyone looks so happy.Sorry everyone. I just wanted to get these posted and I forgot I have to put them in reverse order. So you really have to look at these from the bottom up.
Going home. Good job dad.
Last check-up before leaving the hospital on Sunday afternoon. 6 days at Utah Valley hospital.

Thanks kids for all the get well card.s
Dad had lots of visitors. These guys just made it before he left the hospital.
Kyle hung in there with Dad the entire time. Even during ICU he slept in the waiting room. I was greatful so I was able to go home and sleep each night.
Finally out of ICU. Doyle and Sue and Angela and Ray and Marcy and Cayden and Chris and Lonny and Connor came to visit. Kyle stayed the entire time.

Marcy made the cool bear with a new heart, very cute. and Karmel and girls made a pillow with all their pics on it. And the heart Pillow is from the hospital.

These pics, shot by Marcy, are when I was so excited because Lynn and I have a thing (maybe everyone does) If we are ever comatose or something, and if I ask if you can hear me he is suppose to squeeze my hand 3 times.
Thanks kids for all the get well card.s
Marcy made the cool bear with a new heart, very cute. and Karmel and girls made a pillow with all their pics on it. And the heart Pillow is from the hospital.
These pics, shot by Marcy, are when I was so excited because Lynn and I have a thing (maybe everyone does) If we are ever comatose or something, and if I ask if you can hear me he is suppose to squeeze my hand 3 times.

Well when he was just out of surgery and I held his hand and said if you can hear me squeeze my hand. And he just weakly sqeezed it one time, so I told him that didn't count he needed to squeeze 2 more times. And he did it! I was so excited I couldn't stand it.
2 comments:
GREAT JOB DAD! You're a trooper, and we recognize it wasn't easy for you either Mom!
Glad it all went smoothly. We'll be praying for an equally smooth recovery.
Love you both
Where's the "Time of Death" picture? I like that one! :)
Post a Comment