Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Easter



For Easter, Karmel read a great Easter story and then we did a scripture scavenger hunt in doors, since we had about 5 inches of snow in our yard. We had an item for each scripture and from the clues they had to find the treat. The last one was: "Dad's special place. Mom's place too. On the bed all pile on. A special show to view." Then when the kids all got to our bedroom a sheet was removed to reveal lots of little lambs - one for each of us. Then we watched a DVD called

"Feed my Lambs". Grandpa and I love all our Lambs - little and larger. Most of the lambs sing: "Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so. Yes Jesus loves me the Bible tells me so". And I think it's so cute even the southern twang.


Earlier in the day we did some egg coloring with some of the kids. It was so fun to have Addelyn and Tyler and Kylee here.

No comments: