Monday, February 1, 2010

New Honda ahhhh Hondas






Tuesday, we planned to go trade in our Gold 2006 Honda Pilot for a 2009 Pilot; but they don't seem to have a 2009.












So Lynn chose out a nice "dark cherry pearl" 2010 Honda Pilot with everything the 2006 had including the sunroof, leather, cd changer, heated seats, etc -- plus dual heat and air, XM radio, back-up camera, and a great big pricetag! It's a much prettier color than in this lighting.













While Lynn was talking I was out looking around the lot and the showroom to see what else they had. I looked at Accords, Hybrids, aaaand CR-V's
I had been looking at them before. I really like it, not too big, not too small, just right! It is a 2010 Honda CR-V with heated seats, dual air, sunroof, XM radio, and I love the "glacier blue metallic" color. We call it the "Curve" since Lynn can't remember what order the letters go in.
So these are the two cars we ended up with. We traded in the 2006 Pilot on the CR-V and we are selling the gray 2004 Honda Civic.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

I'm jealous. I wanted a CRV when I bought my Vibe, but it was a little out of my price range and didn't get as good of gas mileage.

Pehrson Gang said...

Wow, those are some sweet rides!

Maybe some day...
"I'll take two please."

I've thought about a Pilot for us too, but probably not until the kids are old enough avoid smacking other cars with the doors.

Jerry

Edy said...

Yeh, it kind of resembles the Vibe I think. We're on our 3rd tank and we're getting 25mpg. not like 40 in the civic but a lot nicer.

Edy said...

Hi Jerry, I wish everyone with kids and the old and infirmed would get a car like yours == because they are all out there smacking our cars with their doors.